NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Looking good for tonight

Ant

Tonight is looking really good weather wise.

Cloud cast says 0% 0% 0% 0%

I just hope that the heat of the day spoil it too much.

Not sure if I'll do any imaging - who am I kidding I'll last about 5 minutes before I pop in side and get the camera out!

What a nightmare last night, was out in the gardern till 9:30. At 9 there was not a cloud in the sky - the moon looked lovely... I was really looking forward to getting out with the scope again.

By 9:30 there was a small amount of cloud low in the east that wasn't getting any higher... So I carried on strimming and within about 5 minutes it was 50% cloud. When I checked at 10 (to set the scope up) it was 100% and thats the story for the whole night.

Ant

Hi Ant,

I share your pain.....same here too. Looked fantastic until 9.30pm and then you just knew what was coming. Sure enough by 11pm it was carp.

I'm just glad Rob and I didn't drive to the forest.

Just checked Metcheck, like us, you're good to go for tomorrow (Thursday) night.

Who wants to put a wager that the forecast has changed by tomorrow morning to 85% cloud?

Russ

If all else fails we will all move in with Astroman.

Hey, you're all welcome! I have room, too. You like to camp under the stars? 8)

Too bad Monsoon season is on its way. At least you guys could hold the roof on during the storm... :shock:

Archived