Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

W/C 8th October

swamp thing

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonights observing report:

There was none! :sad:

When I left home at 8pm it was clear and starry, but by the time I arrived half an hour later, there was solid low cloud.

In the end, Matt, James and I chatted for a bit but by 10pm we called it a night. At least we tried. It was good meeting you guys. Better luck next time eh! .

Sorry to hear you Guys had cloud :( The forecast doesn't look so great for this evening now either but it might clear in the early hours of Sunday morning. I'm tempted to go to bed early and set the alarm for around 0100 - 0200 and see what the early morning sky looks like. Sound like I'm getting desperate! :)

Was worth a try last night, but despite all the technology telling us it was clear, the reality was the furthest from it...... I got back to Woking, and by 23:00 it was really clear, and quite bright as well. It felt like there was a lot more clarity than when I was last observing, and I think it maybe down to these new street lights the council have been installing.

Anyway, nice to meet you... lets hope our next attempt will be more successful :D

Archived