Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

What's that coming over the hill?

themos

:shock: That can only be the 300P Skyliner in all it's 'monsterous' beauty. Welcome to the mosnter club Themos. Your'e gonna have fun with that.

WHO'S THE DADDY

Vega

Warning: Looking at Arcturus, Vega, Capella may cause blindness ;) As for Venus/Jupiter/Moon... May cause your head to explode... Pointing it at the sun may cause Armageddon.

I vandalised one of our silver birches last night in a manic fit to target Jupiter.

I know the feeling, I bought an chain saw, felled and cut into logs, two 50' Silver Birches that resided im my garden ;)

Enjoy that new scope, you have got some nice light gathering ability there.

Dave

I vandalised one of our silver birches last night in a manic fit to target Jupiter.

I know the feeling, I bought an chain saw, felled and cut into logs, two 50' Silver Birches that resided im my garden :wink:

Enjoy that new scope, you have got some nice light gathering ability there.

Dave

Thinking of doing something similar ;) which given that for me the trees were a main selling feature of the house when we bought it... (they were a LOT smaller 15 years ago!)

Helen

Archived