NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

1st and foremost for scope

i havent long had my 1st scope but it seems like there is always a necessity i don't have,i.e telrad dew heaters eps etc and i was wondering what people buy 1st and formost all my kit is in my signature and would like to know what people would buy if in my shoes next

thanks sam

the thing i am most chuffed with is my waterproof scope cover +sterile mattress cover mother dear got me from work(hospital) fits perfectly and free is always good.(was legally obtained and unused lol,she needs a new job now)

will have a look at the atlas was taking netbook with stellerium but its slow heavy and i dont have a power source,i really need a stool of some kind my back is bad as it is heard a drum kit stool is good any suggestons?

what do you use for covering laptop screen red acetate paper of any red film do?

I do use my Lap top to run Stellarium in the field with the screen brightness turned right down and red mode switched on but it is still a little too bright to maintain good night vision. TLAO and/or a good star atlas is much more friendly to your eyes in the dark :cool:

Archived