Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Whats the word for it?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok cheers again for that moonshane, i may aswell just buy one of these and have it done with and start on the Televue path!.... i sold the panaview today so i want to pick up a low power ep again asap, ive also bought a TMB 6mm and a baader zoom MK3 still havnt had the chance to use them as of yet. Hoping i dont get thr same problem with the mk3 because ive wanted one of these for a while and know i have one im excited to try it out!

Il put a wanted add on as you said,

yes i had a 32mm GSO for my first scope that was a 200p and even tho i had never looked through another 32mm to compare it i was very very happy with it, very clear all round with no shadowing/coma, crystal clear views. I may also pick another up to for the price they sell at.

Great stuff! Thats exactly what im going to do then,

Listen many thanks for all your hel, advice and time - its very much appriciated!! All of you guys that have responded to my post - thanks!!

If any of you live in my area and need a domestic gas fitter ild be happy to return the favour lol!!

Cheers guys il let you know how i get on.

Mark.

John is probably one of the members that has tried more EPs. Here is his side by side comparison of the 3 of the best wide field EPs available;

http://www.google.pt...YfMWNK00pc1-PcQ

The nirvana 28mm 82º retails for 245 new and you can try and post a wanted add.

The wanted ad on here worked for me, just had the 28mm delivered today. Its a BIG chunk of eyepiece, cant wait until a clear night!

Archived