NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Good Value Ethos!

Damo636

Perhaps because they're in Cyprus? I'd certainly think twice about it.

James

Thats my conclusion. The prices are good and they include shipping. The seller looks OK though but I wonder how reliable the Cypriot postal system is ?

I bought the 6mm Ethos,it arrived today.It is like new wrapped in all its original packaging,Nicos sent it by fed-ex and it only took 3 days to arrive.Had first light with it tonight............its awesome !! :smiley: .My only regret is that i didnt buy the other Ethos he had

Good to hear Matthew. :)

With all that has been said lately about the international sellers/buyers on ABS it's good to hear there are still mostly positive transactions happening.

Hopefully the trend continues, you can never be too wary however it's still good to see.

Thanks gents,the seller was A1 he gave me all his personal details and sent the eyepiece by fedex at his expense.You have to be careful theres been so many negative things said lately about various scams but Nicos is a top bloke,my only regret is that i didnt buy the other ethos.

Archived