NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

How much clearance between scope & roof.....

laser_jock99

.....do you have? I ended up with 3-4" spare above the scopes in their 'parked' position (i.e. lying as flat as possible. I think I could mount an 8" scope and still close the roof, but that would be cutting it very fine. As it is the heavy duty rubber weather flap drags across the scopes. So I'm wondering how much room others have left?

Dscf6221.jpg

Dscf6227.jpg

The rubber weather seal skims the scopes on the way over.....

Dscf6250.jpg

I have 2" clearance between the highest scope and the edge of the roof as it rolls off. But that is with mount in the "home" position. I could get more if I were to park with the scopes flat like you have above. Just as well as I might invest in something bigger than my ED80 in time. I'd like a MN190 :D

I only have a couple of inches clearance with the scopes "flat" when opening the roof on my obsy. I can't quite get "home" position with the roof closed as my metal shed has a deep rib running the length of the roof apex which just catches the scope.

Archived