Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

netflix- space series

bottletopburly

it is astonishing the amount we have learnt in the last 7 years, to think only 20 years ago computers were the size of 3 story buildings and now an iphone is more powerful, than the apollo landings craft.

deff might watch it tonight, its forcast another raining day on my weather station (and head out of the window)

TBH, the US Netflix selection is fairly pitiful and getting smaller all the time. They keep pulling shows that were on there and not replacing them. Stuff that's gone recently includes: Dexter, Blackadder, Fawlty Towers, Monty Python, and Little Britain. And I'm not really paying attention, either. There's probably more. Sigh. Still, there's some good stuff. Last night I watched two episodes on the moon landings. There's a six part documentary series on it. Pretty good. I didn't know anything about the Gemini missions before this. Maybe it's available on the UK one? I searched for "NASA" and it was the first search result.

Archived