Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

back to visual for an hour

Daniel-K

back to visual because my camera is broke set up and had a quick look at a few cluster in the ed80 loving the double cluster in the ed80 kept going back to it m13 was a small fuzz but look great the dumbbell was bigger than expected in the 25mm EP and brighter considering the was a haze up above saw a few satalites passing over andromeada had a distinctive core with a grey smudge all around not bad for an hour my high light was the double cluster pin sharp and super contrasty witht he HD 25mm EP

when you mention the "HD25mm" is that the meade 5000hd eyepieces ? was wondering what they were like compared to the old meade 5000 series. ta

yeah its the meade 5000hd its a great EP the HD version of the series 5000 are the better ones.

I always enjoy going back to visual observing for a while after spending time imaging. I find it very relaxing.

James

I'd like to 'shadow' someone imaging for an evening just to see what its all about. Imaging doesnt interest me at all but would be interesting to see all the same.

Archived