NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

W/C 20th August

swamp thing

Hi All

I should be around this week so any clear ones I'll head up to RC I'll post on here before heading up though.

Might consider a dark sky jaunt early in the week (before wednesday) before the moon gets intrusive if anyone's up for it stick on a post, otherwise RC is fine.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi can only do tonight, else later in week. due to early start RC if tonight is clear, on way back from London at mo there r clouds around but looking clearer as head south. If looks clear by 9 should be ok to head up ( need to check in at home first ;-) )

Hi James

The guys are up at RC tonight but with it being a week night it's probably too late to join them and get a reasonable observing session in.

If it's forecasting clear skies this week, keep an eye on here as we'll likely be arranging another meet. We usually post in the afternoon/early evening and aim for 10ish.

Everyone is welcome and it's a good opportunity to observe in a reasonable dark location outside the M25.

sat24 is showing a big band of cloud coming in from the west so really not sure. Probably best to stick to RC for tonight and see what it's looking like in a couple of hours.

Will post later to see what everyone thinks.

Tough to tell at the moment it's kinda variable ain't it?

Its clear ish here at the moment but looks like cloud on the way but how big that is I can't see at the moment. I'll give it half hour then see.......watch this space. :)

Archived