Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

I'm being teased!!

Davie

I think somebody is having a laugh at my expense. It's been fairly poor here the past 4 or so months but luckily its been the summer? so not much to be seen at this time of year.

I got home from work on Tuesday for my leave and its been clear around about 3 nights, problem is Tuesday was also the due date for another addition to the family so can't really head outside in case a fully awake version of me is required for driving to the hospital etc.

Got to love this hobby :D

Sent from somewhere using something.

Perhaps if you'd spent more time star gazing instead of star forming??????????????? :evil:

Sincerely hope everything goes well and watching a child grow up beats even an infinite number of clear skies. :grin:

I'm guessing there'll be a few more additions round the country around Jan-Mar next year cos of the clouds and nowt else to do ................ :rolleyes:

Lol yup, I am expecting my first on the 21st Jan next year, I can guarantee nothing but clear skies from Jan onwards. So good news for all :)

Archived