Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Something to watch whilst it's raining.

JohnC

Thanks Jon, both vids were great but the first was a cracker. Loved the music in the first vid as well. It's not often I get totally absorbed with something I watch on the web with its distractions. Hypnotising stuff. :)

John, many thanks for the heads up on these videos and what would we all give right now to have at least one night under a sky like those in either video? Watching guys from a different country setting up kit that is all to familiar to us here, proves how astronomy has the potential to bring so many people from all walks of life together under one common interest- great.

James

Many thanks for these great links - dark skies to die for!!

Does anyone else have any more similiar links??

I have now created a "Videos" folder in my favourites - hopefully I can show some of them to friends and neighbours to give them some idea of what an amazing interest we all share. (musn't bore them to death though!! :smiley:)

Archived