NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Jupiter HD webcam from Maplins

Re testing this Jupiter cam as skycam

and just noticed something with cam if i put on highest quality some how the exposure in daylight too bright usually when lower video size quality the exposure gets brighter

but this cam i have noticed today in rain the cam when on highest reso makes the cam more very sensitive to light mind you i have changed the lens to some old lens from xbox cam ;)

interesting i shall test this cam when it's dark and have it on highest resolution.

I'll show couple of examples in raining weather :)

640 x 480 set this cam up for some cctv catch anyone in me garden. had to set it also facing skies you know me.

640x480.jpg

Notice now below more sensitive to light

1280 x 720

1280x720.jpg

1280 x 1020

1280x1024.jpg

That is very interesting will have to test on night.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Jupiter cam chased away possible burgler epic even in thick fog can even see infrared light on gazebo from me other mini cctv cam ;)

Now you know why i dont leave telescope outside! usually i'm up late just today was early night 12 went bed and noticed on me motion detection 1:16 hmm someone went passed me cam and seems looked in!

shame wasnt foggy mite picked up person better

unless it's paranormal. let police know like they logged it down suspicious

it came out the fog!

Blackshadow1.gif

• 2 years later...

Archived