Personal info

I don't know what else to call it, I looked at everything I can think of and I can't see how to do this. How do you post a list of equipment and photo on to your namr page, if that is what it's called. I regularly get asked what I have by forum members.

Hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Alan.

Hi Alan

its in your profile - Click your name, then click My Profile, then hit the edit My Profile button and then click "signature" on the list on theleft hand side - should be able to see your current signature there, or have to option to edit/create one below (then press save). Thats where most people put their lists and quotes.

Hope that helps!

It has some strange habits once you try and change things though. Mine for example will happily let me put in 4 lines, but not the 5th that it promises, and if I have a short line and try to add to it then I get the' Ooops' message, so I wonder if there is a cap on the maximum number of characters as well.

It all seems very bizarre when you see some people who have ten lines of stuff in their signature.... oh well!

I think many of the differences are accounted for by the change-over - the restrictions weren't in place before the migration and old signatures just got migrated across. We are trying to get the signatures down thought as they do take up a lot of space in threads....

Helen

I think many of the differences are accounted for by the change-over - the restrictions weren't in place before the migration and old signatures just got migrated across. We are trying to get the signatures down thought as they do take up a lot of space in threads....

Helen

I know, mine would go on for ages without the restrictions. Sorry, hope I didn't make it sound like a complaint

Archived