Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

short subs of m27

Hungovergraham

i had a few probs with dew ended up with only 7 usable pics at 80 sec.not a good night for me loads of waisted pics that will teach me for going inside.how good are dew sheilds or am i better off getting heaters. this is 1 frustrating hobby ive ever taken up.uk weather is pants

post-20299-0-30468400-1339417729_thumb.j

I use a home made (think camping matt) dew shield on my Revelatio 10 scope and have not had any issues with dew since. I was out Saturday looking at this very object and although the scope was soaked externally when I put it away, the optical surfaces were still completely free of moisture.

Good start with M27. Colour is really nice after my mono chromatic visual experience!

I used to get a lot of problems with dew on my old 200P newt, and now on my Quattro. I decided to start with a dew shield and see how things progressed before going down the route of heaters. In the end, I never had to bother with heaters, the dew shield did the trick. So I'd say try a shield - they are pretty easy and cheap to bang one together using a camping mat, and then see how it goes :).

Thanks for info il try that first.how much should I extend over the front of the tube. heaters are going to cost me £150.00 got to get at least 2 + control box and power tank.things in this game don't come easy or cheep if the wife only knew what I've spent in the last 6 months il be in a wooden box So cheeper the better.ive just ordered a ha clip filter for Camara . there not cheep are they .i won't be the only one seeing in red if she finds out lol.

Thanks for info il try that first.how much should I extend over the front of the tube. heaters are going to cost me £150.00 got to get at least 2 + control box and power tank.things in this game don't come easy or cheep if the wife only knew what I've spent in the last 6 months il be in a wooden box So cheeper the better.ive just ordered a ha clip filter for Camara . there not cheep are they .i won't be the only one seeing in red if she finds out lol.

Don't know ... 12-14 inches, something like that? At least that's what mine is :)

Archived