Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Any Saturns from 22nd?

WayBig

Was anyone out imaging Saturn last night? It was clear but boy was the seeing terrible, I'm processing the AVIs now but I think everything will get binned.

Did anyone get anything worthy of posting up here last night?

(on the plus side, it was lovely and warm!!)

i've managed to salvage something from the wobbly blurry AVIs...these were with x3 barlow and a short extension tube - strangely they have turned out better than the captures using just the barlow.

The first is 1500 frames, the second is 2000 frames, both PIPPed to grab the best 2500 out of the 5000 frame AVI, stacked in AS!2 and tweaked in Reg5.1

post-18426-133877778427_thumb.jpg

at least you got something well done :icon_salut:I binned all mine, seeing was ok as i was waiting for the scope to cool, took ages as it was still 19 degrees at 9.30pm. By the time i got my cameras and laptop etc it was terrible couldn't even focus the camera. hopefully things will be better for tonite

Jason:)

Archived