Need help pretty fast pls :o)

Hi guys and girls

I have the chance to buy a Seben Big Boss 1400-150 Reflector Telescope and I need to act fast, does anyone have any thoughts on this scope? is it any good is what im trying to say haha :)

Thanks in advance! :)

Steve

If your looking at going down the newt path can I suggest a good old dobsonian. With what you've mentioned so far it would seem that your in the market for something so why not grab a bargain. Theres plenty of large dobs knocking about on ebay and astro buy and sell. Furthermore, why dont you place a wanted ad on astro buy and sell and see what it generates. Just a thought but I'd rather see you with something you will be happy with and getting use out of!!

Dip your toes before parting with your cash. You have the right approach, now just keep asking before opening that wallet!!

Best Wishes,

Chris:icon_salut:

Hi Chris

Thanks for the info, I have got a 6'' Dob now and I love it! but its not mine.....its a mates who has VERY kindly let me use it, but I have had it now for nearly two/three months so im on the look out to purchase my own first scope if you follow. I have had a good old play with the Dob and as I said I love it, just not sure what to purchase now hence all the looking about

Cheers

Steve

Well I think that speaks volumes itself Steve.....A dob it is......Shop around buddy theres plenty on offer in the second hand market and like I said, astro buy and sell is the way forward. Simply place an advert for a dob and see what response you get, you may find a bargain and still have pennies left over for other goodies to go along with the dob.

http://www.astrobuysell.com/uk/

Best Wishes,

Chris

Archived