NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Iphone a focal imaging with Pentax XW's

Hi all,

I have 7, 10, 20 and 30mm Pentax XW's. I know that you can take the rubber eye cup off easily and then there is a camera thread exposed for attaching a camera a-focally. My girlfriend is interested in trying to connect her iphone up for some shots and I am well up for encouraging her into more astro related stuff :) I have a Canon DSLR with a canon t ring from flo. What options do we have?

Should I perhaps be looking for a uk seller of something like this?

http://www.telescope.com/New-Products/Orion-SteadyPix-Telescope-Photo-Adapter-for-iPhone/pc/0/c/0/sc/314/p/101445.uts

Thanks

Thanks Peter it looks like what would work. I would like to make sure it does though before buying or at the very least make sure they have a returns policy in place. Quite expensive!

Tinker I would love a copy of that. Is there any chance you could scan it and email it to me? All my XW's have been bought second hand and not come with this.

Thanks

Will be a pleasure, will be sorted a little later today....

Archived