NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

PST ON THE BAY

Daniel-K

As new(?), cased - £550 x 60% = £330 (inc. postage)

I'd buy the poor guy a Beer, if it is indeed as stated... :clouds2:

lol £450 new from FLO £450 x 60% = £270. they are good scopes no doubt about that and worth the pennies

silly me thats without case duuurrrrrrr

I may be a bit paranoid with my thinking, weren't there some PST taken from Todmorden. I see the seller is from Bolton way. it may be a pure coincidence, but may be worth looking up?

anyone else had a similar thought?

Hi,

I have sent a PM to Peter on the off chance.....

Incidentally, there is Swarovski scope on eBay starting at £900

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Swarovski-HD-25-50x-W-Telescope-/290705499470?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8298675446490065391

but it does not say whether it is 65mm or 80mm aperature scope. This small distinction will effect the price, I believe people selling this type of item should know what information is vital to potential purchasers.

Cheers

Adrian

I may be a bit paranoid with my thinking, weren't there some PST taken from Todmorden. I see the seller is from Bolton way. it may be a pure coincidence, but may be worth looking up?

anyone else had a similar thought?

Had the same thought was going to send a pm but Adrian already

has

I think you'll find that is the older version of the PST not the newer one, it has the american flag on it and the newer cases are different so it's unlikely that it is one of the stolen ones.

Put my PST on ABS last week for £350 including international shipping, it sold in 5 mins, I could have sold it 10 times over, there is a lot of demand for these.

Archived