Has anyone used these......

Yeah I was just wondering about the store not the product, sorry I should have been more clear.

Thanks Stephen, I am not too bothered about a week dispatch so long as they let me know the item is not in stock if it will be longer though.

I emailed them and have had no reply as yet about something on my order that worried me.

STD code 01223 is Cambridge, but never heard of them, also their contact details is not an address but a automatic mailto:xxxxxx so it tries to send an email but not location details.

Their T&C's says: or write to us at Customer Services (see Contact Us for details.

Just Contact us does not supply an address.

I see the returns address is Letchworth.

Registered office is Palmers Green.

I see it gives 01223-911150 and says Local Rate, well it is if you are close to Cambridge but not otherwise. Almost as if they are not aware of what Local is.

There used to be an astro place north of Cambridge, but they supplied their address etc.

I see cheques should be made to: 'Partnership Consultancy Services Ltd.' Why not "The Astronomy Centre" ?

An interesting mix of addresses and phone numbers that I think I will avoid ever using.

I haven't used them, but I see that two of the top three items on their site are each available for £100 less from Telescope House. I know where I'd sooner shop.

Well surprise surprise, out of stock so they refunded me with a nice email. Couldn't find what I wanted anywhere so bought something else from RVO instead who were very helpful, FLO didn't sell it or they would have been first choice.

Archived