Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

stargazing in stafford

cozy

hi everyone just a quick question,ive recently started taking the bins to cannock chase,it seems quite good there and wondered if anyone else goes to this area?

Careful around the parking areas for the chase, you can get some rather odd types parking up there for 'extra cirricular activities'

Besides that the chase isnt that well lit and is rather uneven ground, littered with rocks/stones and bumps/holes in the ground not to mention all the odd broken branches about the place. I'd hesitate to take more than a cheap pair of binos :S

Wouldnt bear thinking about trying to manage my full kit up there

the darker side of staffs is the more north east of stoke near leek or where i go past a village called cotton past alton towers on the ribden road near star bank....i kid you not!

yes that night time activity made famous by a certain ex footballer! have had a few cars pull up but once they see me they turn around and get off and ive never worked for the news of the world!!

Archived