Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Customer Support for Starlight Xpress?

Hi all

Anyone got any recomendations on customer support for SX?

My Lodestar is, it seems, totally dead... or there is an unfathomable software glitch which is going to take re-formatting my laptop hard drive to fix it.

I can't access their website, it's as if it isn't there any more?

Do they have a tech support e-mail address or forum that anyone knows of?

Thanks all!

Ben

Terry is a TOP guy. He has helped me out several times even though he didn't have to. Some of the best after sales service I have ever come across. Let's hope you get it fixed soon!

PEterW

Peter -you've had your Lodestar seemingly ages but I've seen no results except you reference to AN solar article - what about some DSOs? ;)

Just out of interest Ben, what is the issue?

See thread in Imaging Discussion forum....

Essentially, since my guiding laptop died in Jan I have been unable to get the camera to work again... reinstalled drivers but just get a grey screen with white noise and diagonal lines travelling across it no matter what I do...

Won't give the full story again here... suffice to say it's a pain in the proverbial and I haven't been able to image in three months now and it's starting to get annoying :-)

Ben

Archived