Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

ebay FTW!

Slim

Been looking at old second hand Canon 350d/450d/1000d on ebay for the past few weeks to help in my pursuit of astro images, made a few bids but always lost out as I didn't want to pay over £200 for a second hand camera. The other day I noticed an listing for a 1100d that was only a two day listing with only one bid at £199.

Read the blurb and the seller said she had bought it as a birthday present for her son who then won a better camera in a competition before his birthday so they were selling the 1100d which was brand new and had never been used, likely story I thought! Anyway I watched it and with an hour to go there were no new bids, so thought stuff it even if it's second hand and I can get it for less than £250 it's worth a punt. Managed to get it for £240, which is £70 cheaper than anywhere I'd seen online. So then began the wait for it to arrive. Just turned up and it's brand spanking new. One happy bunny :blob10:

ebay NFTW!!! man they ripped me off with £50 last month, demanded it out of the blue and sent a debt collection letter so i had to pay it- never using them (insert crude english swearword) again

man they get me going

anyways the things on ebay can be great bargains- its ok for the buyers, just not the sellers anymore

Archived