Mars March 23rd

Space Cowboy

Some good detail trying to come through isnt there, know what you mean about being soft.

You got the same sort of edge blueing i had. I wanted to do a 150% i cant seem to be happy with resizes. im tending to downisze a lot. Though just for the hell of it ive tried one.

Thanks Chris. Next 2 nights look promising you never know! Sunday night has always produced my best shots for some reason.

Thanks Russe! Yes castrator but not pipp as these were quick processes. Tend to use PIPP on something special. AS!2 was default settings with about 5 alignments points.

Some good detail trying to come through isnt there, know what you mean about being soft.

You got the same sort of edge blueing i had. I wanted to do a 150% i cant seem to be happy with resizes. im tending to downisze a lot. Though just for the hell of it ive tried one.

Thanks Neil, yeah looked good on screen but I'd rather have wobbly seeing with great transparency then at least some frames are ok to stack but with this all the frames are the same. Dropping gamma and raising white seemed to burn out ice cap more easily so did not get the same colour depth. Raising saturation brought out the blue you mention.

Archived