Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Spring?

gurneyfan67

Hi all, Well after waiting through two weeks of clouds and rain here in the Pacific Northwest USA I was hoping for clear air to view Saturn and comet Garrad. Mother Nature had other ideas. We recieved 5 inches of snow on the second day of Spring! Guess I'll just wait a little longer.:)

post-27133-13387775156_thumb.jpg

We have clear blue skies and warmth forecast here in Devon for the next week - I have a horrid feeling this is our Summer! Great pic of the snow. We don't get enough of it in the UK!

We have clear blue skies and warmth forecast here in Devon for the next week - I have a horrid feeling this is our Summer! Great pic of the snow. We don't get enough of it in the UK!

I'd rather not have a lot of snow Katen, 2010 and not being able to get out for a week and everything gridlocked in Sheffield after 4ft. I shall pass on the snow for a while now!

Archived