Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Widescreen centre any info...

Doc

I went down the widescreen centre yesterday in West Bridgeford, Nottingham to see if they have a Meade lightbridge 16" set up on display and the shop was cleared out.

The signs are up but the shop totally bare and vacant.

Anyone know if they have moved as i cannot get any joy from the phone mumber they give out.

Cheers guys

Mick

Cheers Rob.

London is to far to go. Just wanted to have a look at a lightbridge up close before making my mind up.

Oh well, maybe there's other shops around the East midlands, will have to see what I can find.

Cheers Rob.

London is to far to go. Just wanted to have a look at a lightbridge up close before making my mind up.

Oh well, maybe there's other shops around the East midlands, will have to see what I can find.

Hi Mick

I am off to London in August, and I always visit the Widescreen Shop. If you like, I will do some video footage of the Lightbridge if the have one in the shop. I can also ask any questions you may have wanted to ask, and the replies will be on tape too.

I can put the footage on to a CD or DVD whatever the file size dictates.

It would be no trouble to me, as long as the manager has no objections of course.

Ron. :wink:

Edit.

Steve FLO Had one at the last starparty didn't he?.

Since he has replied to this post, I assume he doesn't have one now.

Actually it was a 300P,

I stand corrected... :D

Useless - go stand in the corner :p

And I wasn't even there Steve, I don't know what kind of observers we have on SGL.

Of course I undrstand Greg's forte, is keeping everyones bellies full, so kit observations take second place to keeping an

Eye on his larder. and the cold box. Things more important generally. :lol:

Useless - go stand in the corner

:geek:

Where's the naughty schoolboy smiley...

Of course I understand Greg's forte, is keeping everyones bellies full, so kit observations take second place to keeping an

Eye on his larder. and the cold box. Things more important generally. Laughing

:thumbleft:

All I can remember is that is was really big....

Geppetto I will contact RVO and see if they have one. If I remember right they are based in Sheffield so not to far.

Ron thats a great offer but I really want to see one myself. I want to physically stand next to and actually try and dismantle and assemble one myself.

I've heard they are really heavy to pick up as well.

I also want to see if I can fit it into the car with the back seats down. Btw I have a Seat Ibiza.

Thanks for the info Tony I'll give Greenwitch a ring as well.

Mick

Archived