NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Revelation 90mm Apo Refractor

Has anyone got one of these our know how good they are?

Been recommended one by one of the chaps at Telescope House when I asked for a recommended ED for AP.

But it doesn't look like it's an ED.

Will it be any good? :D:confused:

Funny that, i brought a 2nd hand Zenithstar 80 advertised as the MKII 80ED, well its not. When i questioned the seller, he informed me it was sold as an APO and guess where it was from? Telescope house.....

If you look at the TH site, it's not actually listed as an ED there : however given the price it may well have redeeming features that place it above an ED. You would have to google some reviews.

The ZS80 IS an ED to the best of my knowledge (and listings on several astronomy sites.)

Wow! It's most likely a decent scope, but for £629 you can do a lot better. I paid just about that for a carbon fibre triplet with FPL-53 glass.

Has anyone got one of these our know how good they are?

Been recommended one by one of the chaps at Telescope House when I asked for a recommended ED for AP.

But it doesn't look like it's an ED.

Will it be any good? :D:confused:

If you look at the TH site, it's not actually listed as an ED there : however given the price it may well have redeeming features that place it above an ED. You would have to google some reviews.

The ZS80 IS an ED to the best of my knowledge (and listings on several astronomy sites.)

Look at the writing on the objective:

Telescope House Revelation 90mm Apochromatic Refractor

Archived