NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Bits and Bobs.

A LARGE Astrozap box has arrived so back-orders will be dispatched tomorrow 8)

Skywatcher tube rings are expected before end of week.

All Moonlite orders (including parts) should be cleared 10-14 days.

Bobs Knobs are expected early next week.

Also, finally, the Celestron Skyscout will be gracing us with its presence next week! Initially, it will be in very short supply!!

Thank you for your patience :wink:

Thanks for asking Karlo but I think SCS Astro has exclusive dealership on those. If I am wrong or the situation changes then FLO will most definitely be interested in becoming a dealer.

I know Russ is a big fan of them - the eyepieces - so probably best to drop him a PM.

Nice one Steve, we appreciate all the hard work you put in.

I guess that I am lucky... My little boy will happily sleep for 11 - 12 hours a night.

He slept throught the night from about a month old. Cut out his 2am bottle from a month old and went from 10pm to 6am :wink:

He's now 4 and goes to bed at about 7:30 and wakes up at around 7am - sometimes later :cool: Which makes me rather lucky I guess...

I couldn't cope with little sleep!

Ant

yep same here steve, should have read this before i emailed. As for kids, mine use to go to bed around 1am then get up again at 4am, sad thing now is, they are both teenagers and go to bed when they like and get up when the day is finished. Oh to be single basking on the sun drenched beaches of weymouth, err I mean the seychelles of course.

Thanks for your understanding chaps :wink:

I still have some loose ends to tie up and some correspondence to catch up with but I am beginning to feel back on top of things.

Have also taken on a book-keeper and am looking at some CRM software - like an electronic secretary - to better keep track of customer orders and enquiries. Hope to have it installed before next season!

Its the lack of sleep that is getting to you!! I remember it well. Up three times a night with the baby, and just when I was dropping off the police would call for me to attend a sudden death!!!! I looked like Gomez Adams after a while!

Hang in there Steve!

Archived