10 minutes

thats what i got of clear sky today ;) had a quick look at the moon just to check my scope then was heading for jupiter to the west and what do i get grey clouds rolling up like a giant blanket for poor old mother earth to keep her warm ,most disappointing, still always tommorow .

Ditto the sky conditions for me have been rubbish here in Kent since I got my 200p some 2 months ago. No that's not fair, I have had about an hour and a half of reasonably clear sky. I would be euphoric if I had maybe 4 hours per week, or is that asking too much ???

Hasn't been too bad here I don't think. We had a good night a few weeks ago (some saying the best they've had in a long time), and Saturday gone allowed for a few hours. And here's hoping tonight stays as clear as it is now - absolutely desperate to try out some imaging techniques!

lol glad it isn't just me then [thought i had my own personal cloud formation following me around ] the last 4 weeks i had some cracking sky's with the bino's but since i got my scope i have had 10 mins and 5 minutes tonight with more rain to come.still it could be worse [but not by much:)]

well got my 40 minutes worth [a break in the cloud cover at last] jupiter to far to west from my garden so had a long look at the moon ,what can i say , excellent [better than binos any day ] got to see eratosthenes [looks like a bullet hole :)] and loads of detail on my 25 mm eyepiece and 2x barlow ,the 10mm was pretty poor tbh [as most peeps have said on site ] even the mrs was surprised at the detail .

Archived