NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

THE DREADED DOME PROGRESS

CELESCOPE

:wink: :lol:I,m laughing now cus thats all i can do , .now it seems the dome or at least the roof and rollar parts had to all be remade as it seems the moulds were wrong , so i get a new top and slider and wheels , this has been made and is being trimmed and painted this week , so the saga goes on , will keep u all updated , i knows ya all loving this , maybe i should get the Dome of the year award ehehehhe

Rog :cool:

No laughing matter Rog. We are all as keen as you are to see supreme headquarters up and running. And in that vein, I hope you have ordered a SGL flag to fly proudly over the dome. It would be great if Google Earth redid the maps, then we could all zoom in and have a look. :wink:

Anyway, next time it gets installed, it's guaranteed to be right. But don't clout it with a bottle of Champagne, you might break it. The Champagne that is, not the dome.

Ron. :cool:

Nice one Rog, light at the end of the tunnel at last.

It may have been a lot of hassle getting this far but just think of me dragging all my kit out and setting up each clear night over the winter and the pain will soon dissapair. :wink:

Archived