NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Regarding our prices

FLO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FLO are great from the little experience i have had with them! Martin was a pleasure to deal with and very quick to reply today (how's the cold cup of tea? Heh) when i had an enquiry with a funny outcome. I thought an item was out of stock, but it was because my g/f had ordered the last one :)

Also back in january i had another out of stock experience with the ol' tal barlow...which again ended well when an unexpected fed ex arrived with some more :p

..and as for prices, well i don't think any company can say they have the lowest price on everything they stock. Regardless of that, i think FLO prices are perfectly fine.

Without question i would use them again :)

Sent from a Galaxy S 2 far away.

I'm new to all this, but no complaints about FLO from me. Hopefully i never have to find out what your repair and after care service is like. :p I handed over £1500 for a telescope. (Alot of money to me) and was told it would be here most likely by the end of Feb. Got it in the middle of Feb.

If you have a problem, FLO will sort it out.

That summarises my experience with them. So much so that they received an order from me last weekend and delivered it forthwith, with no problems whatsoever.

Whenever there has been a problem (dust behind corrector plate, quattro rings/finder, malfunctioning filterwheel carousel), FLO have gone beyond the call of duty to put things right (and none of the above problems were due to FLO).

Highly, highly recommended.

Clear skies,

Mike

I sympathise with FLO on the telephone enquiry problems.

Somehow we expect that the answer to a (sometimes complex) issue can e found instantly.

In my work I try to get customers to use email when there is not actually a need for an answer this millisecond and they can wait an hour.

If FLO get an email, they can go away and check history. They can find additional information. They can send drawings, or links to drawings. The list of advantages goes on.

I know that it is nice to talk to a real person. But come on, give them a chance. I always use email first if at all possible.

As FLO will be the first to acknowledge, their telephone access is the only weakpoint in their fabulous service which includes not just fair prices but honesty and knowledge - attributes missing from so many retailers.

Accepting that the telephone is not the best way to contact them, their email based electronic help-desk response is very good indeed and potential purchasers really should make full use of it - it is a dedicated support service, not just a mailbox.

Archived