Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Is this really just an old dustbin

proflight2000

That is a case for a "pop up 3x3" display stand used at exhibitions. Can be quite rigid and strong, and with padding might work. (we have one for our business) I wouldn't want to put expensive astro gear in one though.

That is a case for a "pop up 3x3" display stand used at exhibitions. Can be quite rigid and strong, and with padding might work. (we have one for our business) I wouldn't want to put expensive astro gear in one though.

Same here. We have a couple of nomadic displays and they are stored in a similar case.

I used to use one of them for my sand eel nets you can buy them in a fishing merchants. Ideal for netting just open lid cast off from beach quick circle in your punt and pull back into bin , pick out the sand eels and off for some serious bass fishing. They even have a curved lip to stop the net catching when your shooting it out the back of the punt. I think they are about 7.99 from cosalts shipping merchants or something like that.

Archived