Payday seems miles away

Why does payday seem to take 2 months to arrive when I get paid monthly. I have recently bought my first scope, power pack, flight cases etc but have overspent by quite a bit, I still want some eyepieces and a few other bits, like a decent finder.

15 days to go!!!

same here i have just bought a canon 500d a low profile crayford but then i got pulled by the police and said i had the wrong type of insurance so they seized my van until i got buissnes insurance which cost me £400 then £150 to get it out the pound then £120 road tax then £ 140 gas and elecy bill oh and a fail m.o.t that cost £300 to get my tin can back on the road so no telescope stuff for me for a while lol

same here i have just bought a canon 500d a low profile crayford but then i got pulled by the police and said i had the wrong type of insurance so they seized my van until i got buissnes insurance which cost me £400 then £150 to get it out the pound then £120 road tax then £ 140 gas and elecy bill oh and a fail m.o.t that cost £300 to get my tin can back on the road so no telescope stuff for me for a while lol

You win ?

It's still so far away. I am looking forward to it now. I have spent £40 today but I think it was well spent and will make my stargazing more enjoyable, heated gloves and insoles from marlins. Links below, saved £20 on them too.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/electric-heated-premium-gloves-medium-large-531709

http://www.maplin.co.uk/electric-heated-insole-uk-size-6-12-531716

Both will come in very handy as I suffer from cold feet and it's always nice having warm hands on a cold night.

Archived