NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Tal 2x Barlow

Hi all

I'm upgrading my lens at the moment - originally I bought this Barlow from FLO First Light Optics - Skywatcher Deluxe 2x Barlow

Which is the Skwatcher "deluxe"

one for @ £30. I've now sourced a Tal x 2 for £40 after reading such positive reports- is this a worthwhile upgrade to what I have or would I be better off waiting to up the ante considerably in the future to notice a significant improvement

appreciate your thoughts

Steve

Oh well went for it anyway - hopefully now I've the basis of a good set of lens to keep me going for a while

Green Witch

Hi folks- before I order could you let me know whether you have any stock of the Tal x2 Barlow avaialble for immediate dispatch please

thanks

Steve

Hi

Yes they are in stock.

ATB

Lee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Lee Sproats

Sales Consultant & Astronomy/Physics/Maths Tutor

Green Witch (North), 3 High Street. Birstall, Batley, West Yorkshire WF17 9ES

Tel- 01924 477719

I think the Tal x 2 is an excellent Barlow, had mine for a year and it gets a lot of use. Dont know about the Deluxe SW though. But the Tal knocks the socks off the SW one Supplied with my scope. Good luck with your new x2. I think they are hard to get hold of because they are so popular, cause they are great. Mmm x 3 may be added to my wish list.

Archived