keeping warm

Hello all.

Hate to say this but i say many have done it,,My wife went out shopping the other night when i was doing some star gazing and was pretty cold. I went upstairs to bowwer a pair of her tights to put on to keep warm and they worked,,also i stood on some aero form i had in the shed (a new appiance i bought the other day) to stop the cold going tru me and i was able to stay out for a bit long then the other nights,,lets hope she doesn't think i robbing her tights and thinking something else,, I will explain when we get back talking,,:)

Very sensible I think. I used to wear tights under my jeans riding my motorbike back home across dartmoor many years ago. Makes a huge difference.

Of course these days I have men's thermals from Sainsbury's rather than pinching my wife's undies...

Yes, I'd bear the accident possibility in mind.

My wife thinks I'm mad now anyway, she'd really begin to think that was it if I took her tights..

I find thermals, two pairs of socks, a snood with hat, fingerless gloves, and one of those handwarmers that use lighter fluid do the trick nicely.........and for when I go out startgazing I use...........

Barry

Archived