Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M76 Little Dumbell

Lars

Hi all,

First picture from me in this forum though I have been lurking around here for quite some time.

This is 21x4 minutes of M76 with a CGE14 and a modded Canon 450. I intended to take a lot of more pictures but as the moon got higher I had to stop earlier than intended.

/Lars

6451761311_08f3126fcd_o.jpg

A very attractive little object this one Lars. It looks like a Wide Bodied Butterfly to me whenever I see it.

Some great stars in the field too.

Look forward to more of your images, the 450D Is a great tool for AP when modified.

Ron.

You've been holding out on us Lars! :)

That's a very nice rendition of the little planetary nebula, showing its structure well and revealing lots of the internal detail surrounding the central area. the colours and processing make it look very natural and unforced.

I hope you share a lot more with us :)

Tim

Thanks for you kind comments!

Yes, a Canon is a great instrument for astrophotography. Not to mention its reliability. It just works.

I've ben somewhat unlucky with my astrocamera that is on service but hopefully soon is back again.

And Brent, I don't think I would have found it easily either. I almost always rely on my mounts GoTo capabilities.

/Lars

Archived