Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

9mm Meade Series 5000 Super Plossl

great_bear

Great_Bear I read you have just acquired a 9mm, if it is not to forward can I ask if you bought s/h or new,and what you payed ? as these took a big drop in price recently, I may consider parting with mine as I have some new eps being brought over from the States, PM if you wish :)

John.

Hi - I've just checked mine - two P5.5 caps! I could have sworn I had a P9 cap. Both P5.5 caps fit either the 5.5mm or 9mm eyepiece. The other two, the 14mm and the 26mm, have their own unique caps, neither of which are suitable for the smaller eyepieces.

Great_Bear I read you have just acquired a 9mm, if it is not to forward can I ask if you bought s/h or new,and what you payed ?

Sure. The current price new is £49 for the 9, 14, and 5.5mm Meade Series 5000 Plossls. However, almost no-one has them in stock as they are a discontinued item. I found a retailer in the west country who had one in stock and ordered over the phone. None of the main internet retailers had the 9mm.

Archived