NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

So I was thinking.

Manok101

I read a report the other week about different degrees and the numbers of people with degrees that were unemployed. The number of people polled with a science degree who didn't have a job was zero. Science degrees open a lot of job opportunities. I'm seriously thinking of studying physics after spending many years working in electronics and with computers.

Brian

I read a report the other week about different degrees and the numbers of people with degrees that were unemployed. The number of people polled with a science degree who didn't have a job was zero. Science degrees open a lot of job opportunities. I'm seriously thinking of studying physics after spending many years working in electronics and with computers.

Brian

+1

You will NEVER go wrong with a degree in those subjects. Massively in demand and always will be. Why? Academic rigor as opposed to "soft" subjects. Very applicable to a whole swathe of technical professions. Good luck and don't hesitate for a second.

I did Maths and Physics. Now studying Information Security Management Masters part time and hope to do part time PhD afterwards.

+1

You will NEVER go wrong with a degree in those subjects. Massively in demand and always will be. Why? Academic rigor as opposed to "soft" subjects. Very applicable to a whole swathe of technical professions. Good luck and don't hesitate for a second.

I agree.

Big Mac n fries please.:)

Just kidding. Go for it!

Regards Steve

Where are you studying? (OU?)

Yep, thats the one. 60 credits into the 180 for the Masters.

Fantastic training but very demanding in terms of time when you've got wife and kids and 60 hour a week technical sales engineer job and like the gym, cycling, karate etc. Oh, and want to be up all night lookign at the sky too ! :)

Archived