Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Good Luck..Clear Skies..

Greg

After the recent heavy rain...I have a very clear sky out there....At the moment..

I'm galaxy hunting with the SN10 (First Light!!).

Aunti Flo's coming out to use his 150 S/Watcher Frac....But I think he's after my chilli.. :)

And the big Dob from the Starparty is still in my garage.. :D

Might get some astro done tonight.......

ah you lucky people! I'm still under a blanket of cloud tonight like it's been all week:(. Still, it's not all bad just watched Hustle and this weeks episode of 'lost' is ready to go...

How did you get on? Did the weather play ball? Was the chilli a good one?

Come on Greg you can't leave us in suspense like this, We need to know if the stars are still there, or are the just a myth and there is nothing beyond that grey stuff that turns orange at night.

Darren

Bit of a dissapointment really ...

My wife had to share her mixed grill with Steve.... :shock: We heard a little squeak from her half way through the meal..

"Where's the other half of my pork chop.......!)

No way was he going near mine... 8)

As for the astro...

A success...Although the SN10 stayed in the gearage and we used the my ED80 on the EQ3 for grab n go widefield and we just concentrated on the 150 skywatcher. (First time he's had a look through it.)

I'll put a report in the relevant section once I've done some house work.. :D

Brownie points needed.. :)

Archived