Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

PSP visit this weekend

oshb5

Hi Is anyone paying a visit to the PSP this weekend I did get the chance to go for the full weekend but had to turn it down due to a personal situation but Im hopfully going to try and get up on the Saturday morning for the AstroBoot and was just wondering if anyone else was going.

Andy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you talking about this: Peak Star Party October 2011 :: Star Party Details?

Wish I could go but I'm not sure I could trust my three spawn around delicate optical equipment! I'm keen to take my eldest to a public viewing event (Derbyshire based); I think I spotted a Matlock-based group mentioned in another thread. Is there a site (or even thread on here) where I could find out what's happening and when?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm just getting a feel for things!

As I said Im hopefully going up Saturday to see if there is anything to buy at the astro boot... Re Moonshane and Kerry I will pop over and beg a cuppa if I can LOL if you give me your locations on site that is ?

Sorry oshb5, i didnt see this post till now lol, i was in the overflow field but im sure you got a drink from one of the other great people there. i really enjoyed it but glad to be home so i can be comfortable and warm when i sleep lol

Sorry oshb5, i didnt see this post till now lol, i was in the overflow field but im sure you got a drink from one of the other great people there. i really enjoyed it but glad to be home so i can be comfortable and warm when i sleep lol

I was in the overflow. You probarly noticed me but I only really talked to SpaceBoy. I was the young boy with a hat on and glasses in a caravan. If that helps :)

hi George, I was down in the bottom camping field quite close to where you initially signed in.

sorry I missed you mate.

I am sure Paul probably has a SGL log-in but not sure what it is.

Dammit! I have a number of suspects of who you were and you were very close to SpaceBoy then!

yes, indeed, he was at the bottom of the field and I was opposite at the top end (where all the wind was!!).

I arrived late at the welcome speech and sat on the floor at the front (conscious of being a big lummox sat in front of some smaller ladies behind me!!)

yes, indeed, he was at the bottom of the field and I was opposite at the top end (where all the wind was!!).

I arrived late at the welcome speech and sat on the floor at the front (conscious of being a big lummox sat in front of some smaller ladies behind me!!)

Hahaha! I think I walked in at the start? Anyway I was at the back next to Paul Brierly (Spell check work!)

i was near paul at the first speech too, not good how u can miss people when they are so close....

moonshane,me and the other half had to laugh when u sat on the floor,its cruel to be tall sometimes lol

yeah, I am used to it really as I have felt bad at so many of my daughters' Christmas plays etc when I sat in front of some kid or other!

Moonshane that was your 16" beast! I really walked pass the epic legend MoonShane and stared at your scope! Ahhhhhhh *cries*

not sure about epic legend (maybe leg end) but yeah I 'love' my scope. you should have stopped by when dark, you'd have been more than welcome although there was a bit of a queue forming at several times!

Archived