NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

fire man sam

faulksy

lol fireman sam is origionally from wales (if u didnt guess the accident:P) not far from where i live really the name pontypandy being pontypridd and tonypandy which arnt that far apart:P

i can tell you right now though:P them skys over there dont look nothing like the ones in there :D i wish they did though!

Now Now Gareth Stop trying to steal all the thunder:D we all now Pontypandy is off pontygwyndy road in Caerphilly.:D and the fire station and ambulance station are really close by said Sam so it is a safe place to live.

As i know all to well i lived next to them for four years. and it was under the street light by the ambulance station i set up my first telescope so i could see what i was doing. well it was only accross the road. i have been hooked since but tend now to loose the lights.

Now Now Gareth Stop trying to steal all the thunder:D we all now Pontypandy is off pontygwyndy road in Caerphilly.;) and the fire station and ambulance station are really close by said Sam so it is a safe place to live.

As i know all to well i lived next to them for four years. and it was under the street light by the ambulance station i set up my first telescope so i could see what i was doing. well it was only accross the road. i have been hooked since but tend now to loose the lights.

do you mean hooked on fireman sam :D

also on a serious note we should have clear skys tonight. just hope there as good as fireman sams

and the script would go

....and the sky above Pontypandy are clear tonight. now lets loose the lights on Asda car park and we are sorted. where's that air rifle? said Sam from the top of his training tower. there now, that's better! OHH look boys and girls the moon. boys and girls that Jupiter to the right of the moon it is bright isn't it. in the end everybody went home cold but really happy and ready for the big rugby match in the morning. i wonder weather they will wake up in time. and on that note, night night boys and girls night night.

sorry to much time on my hands

lol, i just came from caerphilly:P had a quick drive in pontypandy:P lol the car park lights are stupid, do they get turned off after half 10 ? my own stores set on a timer for 10:05

ooo gotta watch with jupitor, might confused the kids as its the name of his fire engine.....

lol, i just came from caerphilly:P had a quick drive in pontypandy:P lol the car park lights are stupid, do they get turned off after half 10 ? my own stores set on a timer for 10:05

ooo gotta watch with jupitor, might confused the kids as its the name of his fire engine.....

:D:D

Archived