NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello everyone

cosmic dave

Hi guys long time no speak !!! well the season at butlins draws to a end and the 50 + hours a week work is nearly up, I hope to get more involved with the astronomy side of things again and maybe have a bit of a rest... How is everyone ???

Dave :)

good that was a **** pitch anyway ! we took the kids to kelling for the week in aug for a holiday, they loved it. sorry i missed this years star party, ive got to work tho and i cant turn down the hours while they are on offer, was it a good one ?

welcome back Dave, someone was saying that we hadn`t heard from you for a while.

kelling wasn`t to bad, some cloud cover Friday, Saturday night. better pitches in the middle of the blue filed and some already booked for next year if your interested ?

Hi Dave

As Rob said someone was asking about you at Kelling It was me actually I asked a couple of times Great to hear from you and hope the 50+ hours a week has left some dosh in your pocket.. Take care mate

Regs Andy

Hi Dave,

Long time no hear, glad to hear the season went well how is the surf shop in Sutton, passed through a while back and did not see.

Cheers

I didnt bother with the shop when I got a full time contract they are like hens teeth over here !

Dave the new group is this place. The old one has been blocked now in preparation for the new forum software. I'm hoping we'll get our pics back but no idea what hapened to all the threads. Everythings in a state of flux till the new stuff comes in :)

Archived