NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New EQ6 Syntrek should be called NEQ6 Syntrek

palebluedot

I had a pleasant surprise when I received my new EQ6 Syntrek from FLO, it was actually a badged NEQ6 with new dual sized saddle and counter weight pole extension attached, but with out the goto handset.

I am wondering if FLO know, because their web site still describes the old model and the mount was delivered direct from the supplier.

Certainly not complaining :)

I had a pleasant surprise when I received my new EQ6 Syntrek from FLO, it was actually a badged NEQ6 with new dual sized saddle and counter weight pole extension attached, but with out the goto handset.

I am wondering if FLO know, because their web site still describes the old model and the mount was delivered direct from the supplier.

Certainly not complaining :)

why don't you tell FLO? or have you?

I am wondering if FLO know...

We do now ;)

We have been expecting this but will not update our website yet because we haven't received official notification. If/when they all arrive like that we'll update the product description :D

Thank-you for letting us know :)

Was it from us? How long ago did you order it? The NEQ6 PRO has been supplied with the dual saddle for a while now.

Steve

No Steve. It came direct from OVL of course but was ordered through MA at the end of 2009.

I'm not bothered about it - just saying Booo! :)

Archived