Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello stargaizers!

Phenakist

HA ha, jokes already, well done, top marks.

I have found everyone very friendly. Sadly I live in the middle of nowhere, its hard for me to get to see anyone else kit, but I do recomend this before you buy anything, if its at all possible.

It is possible to pick up second hand kit for about 60% of new if you can hold on. There are usually people who are upgrading, or like me, rushed out and bought stuff, used it and decided they needed something else.

Cheers

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that! I will try and go for used, however it would depend entirely what is avaliable at the time. My first question would be where to buy from. I have looked around on online websites and see them all for brand new which is a price I am still willing to pay but bargain hunting is my thing and ebay, although a good site doesn't necessarily always have everything avaliable.

I'm sure it all depends for what price of scope and what I have my eye on but im sure there is time for all that in a new thread

Archived