NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The Stargazers Louge Star Party any Interest?

Interested in a Star Party?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Interested in a Star Party?

• yes
    • no
    • Cant make it but would of been interested

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in a Star Party sometime in the near future? Personally i think it would be a great idea to meet up. I understand some of you may not be able to go to a star party so i wouldnt worry about it..

Just an Idea members...

JAMES :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the help regarding getting the poll's sussed andy! :)

I can understand some people are not comfortable meeting people i my self used to be like that and still am at times. Great thing about the Net is the safehouse effect..

James :)

• 3 months later...

To be honest i thought this post was dead and gone a while back(posted June 29, 2005, 11:51:32 PM ) lol..

If there's enough interest then we should all agree on a venue and time that suits all of us thats interested in meeting up for a pi** up err Star Party..

James :)

NW sound fantastic to me aswell :)

Glad you found it Jamie and thank to the guest for pointing us here Well Done :)

James

I am quietly no let me re-phrase that i am loudly confident that we will all hit it off

when we meet so lets do it.

Archived