Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ngc 6781 in RGB

FranckiM06

Hello every body,

So last night I have a shot this nice planetary nebulae and I'm little satisfied about my image but the way is long again and I need to learn and to get much controle about the processing with your help off course.

So the Ha version and there is 6 x 300s:

ngc6781haaa1iris1cs52.png

Now the RGB version with 6 x 300s for each sub:

ngc6781rgb1cs58.png

So after that, I know it is not great image but I try now to do the colour images and it is far away from yours beautiful images.

Franck

Nice image.

You've beaten me to it! I've been working on this one for the past few nights, but having problems with coma in my images. I'm surprised we don't see more images of it, as it's surprisingly bright and large. I have found that 10 minute exposures in H-a resulted in it actually being overexposed and losing some detail.

I particularly like the HA one, cos it seems to show more of the shape, somehow.

Is 6781 like one of those rubber diabolos, viewed almost (but not quite) end-on?:

diabolopic.jpg

I'm trying to visualise the shape of it.

Archived