The 383 Shooting the Duck !

Deneb

Hi

First things 1st, I take No Responsiblity of giving you a Headache or Nor am I liable for any Pain killers should you use them. :hello2:

Jokes aside took the 383 on the run last night using RGB filters, to see if I can capture any vignetting & I did. But not the amount I was expecting, very little infact on the corners of the frame, But I can live with it... anyway the Gerd Naumann Panel goes into action when doing any work with RGB filters...

Took this shot of M11 - The Wild Duck Cluster, using 40:40:40 RGB, 10x Darks with the SW80ED DS & using a TRF2008 Reducer...

TheWildDuckCluster1200x968.jpg

TheWildDuckClustercrop.jpg

Nadeem

Hi Nadeem - Can't see any vignetting on that myself... and that's a lovely wide FOV that 383 gives! You must be very pleased - Also there's some very nice dark nebula showing (I can't wait to hear about your comments with the new WO triplet though!)

Thanks Andy, Just hoping FLO will get them Soon, There's a lot of people waiting for that review to see how the scope performs.. If WO gets this right it's going to be a killer scope... Nadeem.

Very nice ... clouded out here.. cant wait to give mine a blast!

How do you use the Gerd Naumann panel? with a minimum shutter of 200th second why doesnt it over expose?

Archived