NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

re-openning of my first project 2010

FranckiM06

Hello every body,

So, last year I were stopped by the end about my first great project of the nebulae ngc 6960 & ngc 6992 in Ha done with my little sensor of the 314L+ and you could see the last version 2010:

panoramangc6992ngc69602.png

Now, it is the new version 2011:

panoramadengc6960ngc699.png

After that, I hope you will be enjoyed to follow the progress for the final image but actually I have in totality 31 images of 9 x 900s = !!!heures) and I hope to completed this year. I will do again the processing correctly do get better result without fault

Regards

Franck

Franck you are a Mad Frenchman for undertaking this project but it becoming a marvellous success inspiring others to start with similar ideas.

I forget colour as I imagine your pretty tired but Halpha on its own is all that is required making a beautiful detailed image of a spectacular supernovae explosion which occured some 6,000 years ago.

John.

Hi John and thank you very much for your support. Yes, don't be worry because I know that I'm little crazy but it is so interesting to see the progress and I will be happy when this project will be completed because I'm little tired now because each time, I have to find the last area where I shot and to get each time good adjustment.

Regards

Franck

Archived