Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

31mm Nag on UKB&S

Rossco72

Own up spaceboy :)

LOL How did you know I would be watching this thread :)

Dose anyone know who the seller is ?? Only 1 archive and 3 posts all of which are sale of the century. Either the guy has money to burn, owes money to the mafia or it's a scam. The bait is certainly tempting enough to get the chase. Dose anyone live in the London area happy to check it out ??

SPACEBOY

The price seems incredible! Would part with my 35mm Panoptic if I could to buy it. I wonder if he has made a mistake? :)

I know it would have not been yours spaceboy I am guessing if you owned one it would be kept for good. :)

The LX90 90 looks very cheap as well at £500, I emailed ref the Nagler and I'm second apparently. I have to say his email back was knowledgable and seemed genuine.

If it is genuine that will explain why I'm second!!

John

hope it may come your way John. :)

That looks a great deal to me - almost too good to be true as you can easily get £300 for them :)

But these are difficult times .......

They are awesome eyepieces - quite a bit heavier than the Panoptic 35mm though ...

Archived