Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Will FLO Ship to the USA?

rabbithutch

Baader Miracle Optical cleaner is not available from a US source that I can find. I tried to to order the fluid and cloth from FLO web site; however, it gave me a message saying that I had specified an inappropriate delivery method for my location. I could find no place to specify a delivery method despite going back over each page carefully.

The web page has a drop down box for selection the destination country and it seems most of the world is shown, but I found no way to choose a delivery method and never got to a screen to enter my address and payment.

Is the US off FLO's customer radar?

TIA

they do ship over seas but you may have to ring them first, i have heard that the website can be less than accomodating in regards to some over seas shipping destinations.

so i would either, as said, ring or send FLO a pm on here and wait for a reply, to be honest, they may even reply to this thread :)

If they don't drop me a PM with details and I'll see if I can help.

I'm not sure how you would fair with sending liquids, would probably need to make a few inquiries. Or it may be as simple as putting it in a Jiffy bag and posting.

Is the US off FLO's customer radar?

No, of course not :D

I am not sure why you were not able to place an order today. James has been digging around under the hood setting up delivery charge calculations so the option might have been switched off.

Please contact us at our help-desk via the email link below (ADMIN are not keen to see people using the forum's boards to contact us).

We have plenty of Baader Optical Wonder in stock.

HTH,

Steve

Archived